Thursday 27 November 2008

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THIS.

I have just opened a Google Alert e -mail and its infected my laptop with a virus.

It said 'The lovely jackie cardy has tagged me' in the bit where a snippet of the message shows. So being a vain and nosey person I opened it and now I have wild windows popping up all over and threats of dangerous viruses.
Then it gives you a solution which is also a virus.

Is it see saw down?
Not too bad. My son will fix it for me tonight.
Meanwhile I can use the desk top.

Just thought you may like to know and avoid the same thing hapening to you. There was something about folars coffee on it. (I deliberately spelt that wrong just in case. It had a g after the l and was 'ers' at the end. )
Thank you for your lovely commenst by the way. I'm feeling up beat again today.
well, you've got to.

4 comments:

Kitty said...

Thanks for the tip off Jackie - it's always good to be forewarned. Sorry about your computer though - hope your son manages to fix it for you. x

Sue said...

Thanks for the advice Jackie. Hope your hard drive is not damaged. Sue

Julie said...

Glad you're feeling better today Jackie. Thank you for the virus warning. I may post it on my blog in case anyone else gets one like it.

Anonymous said...

There is hope... my hubby got a similar virus which was successfully removed by our trusty computer guy... it pays to be cautious when opening e-mails from strangers!



Mo
st of my pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them.

Dear Anonymous.....

....don't waste your time...I have a spam filter.